Are you struggling to dream about your future? If so, you’re not alone! In fact, it’s a common struggle for many women. This inability to dream big is usually because of unfulfilled dreams in the past, disappointments, or putting others’ needs before your own. And, once you’ve forgotten how to dream or squelched that desire, it can be hard to begin dreaming again.
Thankfully you can learn to dream again!
My favorite way to dream is by spending time with God and journaling. Here are 20 journaling questions to help you begin to dream big.
- As a child, what did I dream of doing?
- As I look back on my life, what lessons have had the greatest impact?
- What advice would I give my 20-year-old self?
- How do I want to feel?
- What brings me joy?
- Who do I want to spend time with regularly?
- What are my greatest strengths and skills?
- What words / phrases best describe me?
- What are things that I’d love to do or experience?
- If I could make a living doing anything I wanted, what would I do?
- How do I define success?
- Who do I want to be?
- What do I want more of in my life?
- What is missing from my life right now?
- If time or money didn’t matter, what would I LOVE to do?
- Describe my ideal day (from the time I wake up to when I go to bed).
- How do I want to make a difference in the world?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- 1 year from today, what do I want my life to look like?
- 5 years from now, what do I want my life to look like?
I’d love to hear from you! Which question are you most excited to begin journaling?
Leave a Reply