Are you READY to start planning for 2021?
The iBloom Planner is exactly what you need to take you from where you are to where you really want to be!
Experience Success Starting Today
This isn’t your typical calendar or appointment book. Of course it still has all of those features, plus SO much more. The iBloom Life & Business Planner acts as your personal coach – asking you the right questions to help you prioritize, set goals, and make a realistic plan for achieving them.
Don’t just make it through another year, but instead make this the year you say, “I am the woman God created me to be and I am fulfilling His purpose for my life!”
The iBloom Planner Helps You…
- Begin your year with a clear guide for setting goals and planning for the upcoming year.
- Design your business and life vision with goals for income and annual projects.
- Use the monthly calendar to record most important to-do’s
- Keep notes, goals and gratitude lists where you can see them each month.
- Make your plans come alive by identifying weekly projects, assigning daily tasks and recording appointments.
- Be uplifted by weekly scriptures.
- Envision what’s ahead on the 2-year at-a-glance calendar pages.
- Create your vision board. Use these pages to create a collage of images, pictures, and affirmations to remind you of your dreams and goals.
- Plan holidays with a calendar of dates, space for gift ideas and ideas for serving.
- Use the lined and blank note pages for aha moments, diagrams, memorable quotes and more.
- Get INSTANT ACCESS to the 8 1/2 X 11 PRINTABLE version.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE iBLOOM PLANNER
I’m a planner snob, but after purchasing this planner, I’ve found my new favorite! The two features I use most (and have not seen in any other planner) are the monthly review and weekly project planning sections. SOO helpful.
I save my pennies and set my alarm for this planner every year. It’s more than a planner it’s like having a traveling business coach and cheerleader. The layout is great and I love the encouraging verses and all the spaces for planning and evaluating. I am never without my planner.
I would be completely lost without my iBloom Planner. It’s the perfect way to keep track of my personal AND business goals and to-do lists. Worth every penny!
Frequently Asked Questions:
In the past you offered a spiral-bound version of the iBloom Planner, what happened to it?
Unfortunately, with the rise in printing costs in the USA, it’s become impossible to offer the spiral bound version of the iBloom Planner. 🙁 Thankfully we’ve been able to make the printable version available, so you can get instant access and print it on your home computer or send the file to a local printer.
I love the smaller version of the planner, is there a way to print it smaller?
YES!! You can print the iBloom Planner as an A5 5.8 × 8.3. Click here for step-by-step instructions for printing your iBloom Planner.
What’s the best paper to print the iBloom Planner?
My favorite paper for printing the iBloom Planner is Cougar Opaque Natural Smooth 80 Pound Text 8.5″x11″.
How do I print the iBloom Planner?
You can send the file to an office supply store like OfficeMax or Staples, or you can print it at home. Click here for instructions for printing your iBloom Planner at home.